Terms and conditions
VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD and customer hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions with respect to the products and services offered by VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD to the Customer of the wireless communication device and peripheral equipment (the "Equipment"), including, but not limited to, wireless devices, SIM cards, data cards, user guides, chargers, adapters, and related or additional services (the "Services") which are described herein or included in any agreement between Visondata.com.my and the Customer for the products and/or services ("Agreement").
VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD considers the protection of customers' privacy as fundamental to our company's business and enormously important. Our company collects customers' personal information to the extent necessary to provide telecommunication services, sales, promotion, registration, shipment, collection and management, and may not be used for any other purpose other than the above-mentioned purposes.
Use of equipment
- The Customer will use the pocket Wi-Fi Equipment in a careful and proper manner at the destination listed in the order only.
- Voice call can not be used, and is not allowed (except Wi-Fi enabled VoIP voice calls). The customer is required to bear all call costs, responsibility and 100% of administrative fines and compensation to the Company if voice call are being used on the pocket Wi-Fi equipment.
The application form and Contract
- Applicants should return the completed application forms and return them directly via the company designated agent or/ by the Company Internet. Once the online application data is received, auto-reply by e-mail will be followed by the company. Rental of pocket Wi-Fi, designated service providers will be designated by the Company Products are being pre-set and the assigned rental equipment cannot be changed after the order is confirmed.
- After the completion of the application in accordance with the formalities stipulated by the Company, an agent designated by the Company or the customer service dept. will require the applicant to make the full payment accordingly. Contract is confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Full amount of the deposit will be refunded to the customer upon return of all equipment to the company in good condition at the end of the contract period.
- Full amount of rental charge and deposit will be refunded to the applicant if the equipments ordered are not available in stock or due to unforeseen circumstances the company is not able to provide the requested rental equipment to the applicant. No further claim by the customer will be given.
- The applicant must state the delivery method. The company will contact the applicant for the re-arrangement of the delivery if the company is not able to comply with the original requested delivery method. The company will bear all cost for this re-arrangement.
- If there is no indication of the delivery method by applicant, the company assumes that applicant will pick up the device at the company counter.
- The customer should return the device to our counter in accordance to the order form stipulated, the following day before 6pm.
- The number of days between the Departure Date and Return Date. The Customer will pay the daily charges from the Departure Date (the date in which the Customer departs) until the Return Date (the day when the customer returns) for all of the Equipment specified in the Terms and Conditions. The customer may be liable to further rental charges if the equipment is not returned to the company by 6pm the following day. All the returned Equipment is accepted in writing by VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD that these are returned in good and acceptable condition. Equipment rental charges will be calculated as full days only and not based on fractional days.
- The maximum rental period is for 30 days. Special arrangement can be made for rental period exceeding 30 days
- If the Customer encounters any difficulty in using the Service while at their destination, the Customer must immediately notify VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD within the Rental Period in order to be entitled for any possible refund or discount to the Charge. Any refund or discount to the Charge is solely at VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD discretion. No refund or discount will be entertained if the customer informs our company after his/her return cancellation to Malaysia.
Cancellation of order
- Customer should inform the company immediately for any cancellation of the contact. Once the product has been shipped, no adjustments or cancellation to the contract will be considered.
- After full payment of the deposit is made, if the contract is cancelled within 14 days before the departure date, the Company will impose a charge of 30% of the rental charges for administrative fees, the balance of 70% will be refunded to the customer. If cancellation is given within 7 days from the departure date, the company will impose a fee of 50% of the rental charges as administrative fees, the balance of 50% will refunded to the customer.
Usage, Theft, Loss, and Damage Protection
- The Customer agrees to use the Equipment in a careful and proper manner in accordance with the instructions as stipulated in the User Guide.
- In the event that the Equipment is lost, damaged, stolen, or missing, customer is to notify VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD immediately either by phone (03-6211 0325) or by email (email@example.com). The Customer is liable for all Call Charges on such Equipment until it is deactivated by the cellular carrier in the designated destination.
- If the equipment is found to be damaged after its return to the company, the company will conduct an inspection on the equipment in the presence of the customer to determine the cause of the problem in order to avoid future controversy.
- The following fees are imposed for the damaged or lost items:
Fair Use Policy
In some countries, a Fair Use Policy may be in place in accordance with the business practices of the local internet service provider (the local in-country wireless network carrier or operator). If a FUP is in place, it may limit the transfer of a specific amount of data over a period of time. Internet service providers commonly apply a cap on the amount of wireless data when an individual user has exceeded a certain amount of data within a specified time period, which can result in a throttle down (slow down) of the connection speed.
No refund or discount will be given if the above matter occurred. cancellation may apply if user download continuously or if your use impacts other users.
- Mobile data of the smartphone should be turn off before you go to the designated country. You only have to turn on the Wi-Fi function of your smartphone and connect to the pocket Wi-Fi to obtain the wireless data once you are in the designated country. The company cannot be held responsible for the overseas roaming charges imposed by the Malaysia service provider in the event the customer unintentionally turns on the roaming mobile data service.
- If the Customer encounters any difficulty in using the Service while at his/her destination, the Customer must notify VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD immediately within the Rental Period in order to qualify for any possible refund or discount to the Charge.
- If there is a change of destination and notice is not conveyed to the company, the company will not be held responsible for the proper working and function of the equipment being handed over to the customer.
- The company will in no event be liable for nor shall the customer make any claim against VISONDATA (M) SDN BHD for any liability, claim, loss, injury, damage or expense of any kind (including lost profits) whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential caused by the equipment or the failure of the equipment to operate correctly or at all, or for any delay, faultiness (such as degradation of service) or failure of the services.
- In the event of malfunction of the customer's smartphone, the company will not be held responsible for its working and rental charges still apply.
- The company makes no other warranties, guarantees or representations, either express or implied, regarding any matter, including without limitation, the merchant ability, accuracy, reliability, condition or fitness for a particular purpose of the equipment or the cellular phone or data services furnished under this agreement. except as set forth in section 3 above, does not represent that customer's use of the products or services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free or that the service will meet customer's requirements or that all errors in the service will be corrected or that the system that makes the service available will be free of viruses or other harmful components.